A Workplace Mindfulness & Wellbeing Webinar
Our employee, mental health and wellness webinar provides staff with the knowledge and experiential learning needed to combat work stress, anxiety and other occupational emotional wellbeing issues. The webinar can also encourage individuals to take action and become their own emotional wellbeing change agents!
Description of Workplace Wellbeing Webinar:
- A webinar that improves emotional wellbeing for people in the workplace and those who work remotely.
- Participants gain an understanding of and increased resilience to stress and anxiety. They will develop a set of skills to be able to manage negative emotional states and an improve their selfcare and overall wellbeing.
- The webinar consists of two professional trainers delivering an interactive programme with the latest breakthroughs in neuro science and psychology to help increase wellbeing and resilience for participants.
- The webinar is delivered through mediums of communication including live interaction, slides, feedback, resources and exercises. We introduce 9 proven ways that can to help increase wellbeing on a daily basis.
- Participants having participated in the webinar gain knowledge and skills of how to cope with stress and anxiety and many tips and strategies to help increase wellness and resilience.
Furthermore, as we live in extraordinary times have added information and skills training on looking after your emotional wellbeing while remote working; throughout the webinar!
Max participants = 15
Webinar duration = One and a half hours with breaks
Webinar Fee = €450